Self-love or self-acceptance is important to each and every one of us. Affirmations for self-love are not only for people that battle with self-confidence. When you accept yourself physically and emotionally with your flaws, so many areas of your life will improve. Your decision-making will be less self-destructive which will lead to a better lifestyle.
Your acceptance of yourself will lead to a happier more fulfilled life, which will enrich not only your life; but the lives of those around you. Depression and anxiety are a real problem in today’s fast-paced life, but you have the power to take a step to control these in your own mind. The affirmations meaning will be just slightly different for everyone but here are a few to get you started.
17 Affirmations For Self-Love
- I know I am not perfect, and that is okay
- I am competent, capable and ready
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I will make today my best day
- I love myself
- Today I am ready for whatever life brings
- Yesterday is gone, today is a new day
- I am in control of my life, happiness is my choice
- I know that I can achieve my dreams
- I approve of myself and know I am good enough
- Today, I will not apologize for being me
- I will be grounded and peaceful and attract love
- Today I will radiate happiness so happiness comes back to me
- Today I will not be negative, I will embrace positivity
- I am beautiful, I am strong, I am enough
- I will overcome my obstacles
- I am not perfect but I am perfectly me
When You Lack Self-Love
, no matter your age you actively affect the way that other people treat you and see you. You may not even realize that you are pushing people away if you do not feel you are worthy of love. Self-love is vital to the health and wellbeing of each and every person on the planet. Regardless of your age, gender or upbringing.
A shortage of self-love and respect can have negative effects on your health too. Your negative feelings towards yourself cause unnecessary stress which can cause physical and neurological ailments.
Finding an affirmation that works for you is a relatively simple way to work toward re-evaluating your relationship with yourself. By repeating the phrase, you choose to yourself you are retraining your conscious and subconscious mind.
Choosing an affirmation is an important part. You need to make sure it is memorable and positive. Your phrase should be specific to the things that you do not like about yourself. You should repeat your chosen statement to yourself aloud, yes aloud, for three to five times a day. If you are a visual person, create an area where you have a pleasant view or image for more positive reinforcement. When you are feeling really low, it may help to have a friend or family member say your affirmations with you. As much as loving yourself is important, hearing it from others can be helpful.